Friday, June 11, 2010

Dad, sorry i didn't discover this earlier !!!


When i was four years old: My father is the BEST
When i was six years old: My father seems to know everyone
When i was ten years old: My father is excellent but he is short tempered
When i was twelve years old: My father was nice when i was little
When i was fourteen years old: My father started being too sensitive
When i was sixteen years old: My father can't keep up with modern time
When i was eighteen years old: My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
When i was twenty years old: It's too hard to forgive my father. How could mum stand him all these years?

When i was twenty five years old: My father seems to be objecting to everything i do
When i was thirty years old: It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father. I wonder if my grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth

When i was forty years old: My father brought me up with a lot of discipline, I must do the same
When i was forty five years old: I'm puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us?
When i was fifty years old: It's rather difficult to control my kids, how much did my fatther suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us?

When i was fifty five years old: My father was far looking and had wide plans for us, ha was gentle and outstanding

When I became sixty years old: My father is the BEST

It took fifty six years to complete the cycle and return to the starting point "My father is the BEST"
Let's be good to our parents before it's too late and pray to Allah that our own children will treat us even better than the way we treated our parents.

1 comment: